Monday, June 25, 2007

New Website Coming Soon!

Getting very excited about the new website that we're almost ready to launch. A client of mine is the webmaster and also is going to host our site as well. Susan Barton Morrision ( got married at Sandals Grande Ocho Rios 6 years ago) www.bartonhosting.com gets me and understands my vision for the new website. I'm not the brains behind the site, I have to thank my husband Barry for that and also receiving lots of help from our daughter Allison who has put the picture albums together for the new website. I want to be able to share my travel experiences about properties or places that we travel. I'm very excited as I'm asking my clients to share their pictures to bring a different perspective to the site as well. We're looking to have the site up and running very soon. I think that this will bring out more of my own personality to the web and will attact new clients as well. I hope that people will comment and let me know what they think!

No comments: